Professional Air Duct Cleaning Ensures Your Home Has the Highest Indoor Air Quality Possible.
Air duct cleaning will not only keep the air fresh, it will also help your HVAC system work properly. Air ducts are the lungs of your home so, don’t neglect them. Over time, Air ducts collect contaminants that may include: pollen, mold spores, dander, dead insects, dust and even rodent droppings. Contaminated air ducts may contribute to allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems. Feel free to contact us with any questions or schedule an online appointment here.
As a NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) Certified Company, We abide by the following Code of Ethics:
1. We will serve our air duct cleaning customers with integrity and competence.
2. We will perform air duct cleaning using source removal methods. We will remove dust and other contaminants from the HVAC system to eliminate or prevent the delivery of airborne pollutants. Thus, we pledge to administer Source Removal methods, cleaning the system ductwork as thoroughly as possible, before applying any coatings or treatments, including deodorizers, disinfectants, and/or sealants.
3. We will be honest and forthright about our advertising.
4. We will provide our clients with accurate inspections and evaluations of the cleanliness and physical condition of their HVAC systems, using this information to determine the type of cleaning and maintenance services required, if any.
5. We will provide only necessary and desired services to our clients, and will not use furnace/air duct cleaning as a means of selling unnecessary or unwanted products or services.
6. We will provide air duct cleaning services only after completing the necessary bonding and licensing procedures.
7. We will utilize the services and products of those who possess specialized skills, tools, or trades not possessed by us when circumstances call for work to be done that we are unable to perform.
8. We will stay abreast of new developments in technology, tools of the air duct cleaning trade, building codes, the Uniform Mechanical Code, and any other codes or information that directly affect our work.
9. We will require that all employees of our firm practice furnace/air duct cleaning by NADCA Guidelines and the Code of Ethics.
10. We will perform our air duct cleaning services in accordance with the current published standards of the association
Our air duct cleaning service area includes:
Douglas, Jefferson, Johnson, Leavenworth & Shawnee Counties. Including Cities of Baldwin City, De Soto, Eudora, Lawrence, Linwood, McLouth, Oskaloosa, Ottawa and Tonganoxie. A travel charge will be added for service outside of Douglas County.